Exploring Wisconsin Agriculture
Exploring Wisconsin Agriculture is a free, online interactive learning module aligned to Wisconsin Academic Standards to help students understand agriculture’s role in shaping Wisconsin’s history, economy, and careers. Each of the five e-learning modules include interactive learning activities and introductions to the top foods and agricultural commodities produced in Wisconsin. Modules may be used independently or sequentially.
– This Business Called Agriculture (33 minutes)
– Climate Smart Agriculture (30 minutes)
– Agriculture Advancements (27 minutes)
– Agriculture Industries in Wisconsin (31 minute)
– Careers in Agriculture (27 minutes)