Ag Literacy Volunteer Fall Training
Friday, November 11th, 2022
Noon to 4 p.m.
Three Bears Lodge, Tomah, Wis.
Calling all volunteers! Enjoy a fast-paced workshop filled with new resources, hands-on activities, and plenty of idea-sharing.
Schedule of Events:
- 11:30 a.m. : Box Lunch and Networking
- Noon: Welcome
- 12:15 p.m. – Ag in the Classroom County Coordinator 101
- 1:15 p.m. – Snacking Around Wisconsin with 75th Alice in Dairyland, Taylor Schaefer
- 2:00 p.m. – Break
- 2:15 p.m. – All Hands-on Activities on Deck!
- Lessons and Activities that support books, grants, essays and more!
- 4:00 p.m. – Adjourn
Registration is $20 and includes lunch, refreshments, and all materials. All Ag Literacy enthusiasts are invited attend and learn more about the Agriculture in the Classroom program, so fill up the car and bring a friend!
AITC Training/Boot Camp Hotel Reservations
Since it’s not a very busy time of year for Three Bears, they are going to continue to allow reservations to be made at the discounted group rate through our registration deadline (Nov 1). If any members need to book a room, they can call Three Bears at 608-378-2500 and ask for the WFBF group room rate of $89/night + tax.( If any of you are planning to attend and need a hotel room, let me know and I’ll add you into our separate direct billed room list.)